©2009 Deborah Roberti
This pattern is fully illustrated with detailed step-by-step instructions, perfect for Spring. It is a variation of my Rosebud Bracelet. You can use 4mm bicone crystals instead of fire-polished beads. The pattern purchased here also includes the RedPandaBeads.com version. See photo below for more information.
Stitch: Triangle weave
Beads Used: Size 11 seed beads, green and blue 4mm fire-polished beads, ivory and lilac 4mm glass pearls
Approx Finished Size: One inch wide to desired length
Pattern Price (Downloadable PDF only): $4.00
Payable through Paypal or major credit card for instant PDF download. NOTE: PDF download links are sent to the Paypal email address that you supply during purchase. If you have any problems downloading your PDF pattern purchase (this can sometimes happen if you are using a mobile device or tablet), please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I am more than happy to email your PDF pattern purchase to you.
My patterns are also available for sale via credit card at:
Beads used in the photo above:
• About 300 size 11 seed beads: Miyuki silver-lined crystal, 11-0001
• About 50 size 4mm green fire-polished beads: Czech Olivine
• About 42 size 4mm blue fire-polished beads: Czech Lt. Blue
• About 36 size 4mm lilac glass pearls: Celestial Crystal lilac
• About 36 size 4mm ivory glass pearls: Celestial Crystal ivory
For more online bead shops, check out my Online Bead Shopping page.