RIBBON CANDY BRACELET
A right-angle weave tutorial, fully illustrated with detailed step-by-step instructions, perfect for beginner beaders. Although I use fire-polished beads, you could easily use bicone crystals or round beads instead.
Stitch: Right-angle weave
Beads Used: Size 11 seed beads or Delicas, 4mm fire-polished beads
Approx Finished Size: About one inch wide to desired length
Pattern Price (Downloadable PDF only): $4.00
Payable through Paypal or major credit card for instant PDF download. NOTE: PDF download links are sent to the Paypal email address that you supply during purchase. If you have any problems downloading your PDF pattern purchase (this can sometimes happen if you are using a mobile device or tablet), please email me at email@example.com and I am more than happy to email your PDF pattern purchase to you.
My patterns are also available for sale via credit card at:
Beads used in the photo above:
• Approximately 160 bronze size 11/0 seed beads: Miyuki #457L Light Bronze
• Approximately 250 white size 11/0 seed beads: Miyuki #591 Ivory Pearl Ceylon
• Approximately 37 red size 4mm fire-polished beads: Czech Ruby Red
• Approximately 39 yellow size 4mm fire-polished beads: Czech Yellow
• Approximately 39 pink size 4mm fire-polished beads: Czech Pink
• Approximately 37 green size 4mm fire-polished beads: Czech Olivine
For more online bead shops, check out my Online Bead Shopping page.
For more color combinations, click on the photo below to visit the RedPandaBeads.com Gallery of Color Suggestions!