A right-angle weave tutorial, fully illustrated with detailed step-by-step instructions, ideal for beginner beaders. Although I use bicone crystals, you could easily use fire-polished or round beads, and vary the colors as well for a summer, winter or fall bracelet.
Stitch: Right-angle weave
Beads Used: Size 11 seed beads or Delicas, 4mm bicone crystals
Approx Finished Size: About 3/4th-inch wide to desired length
Pattern Price (Downloadable PDF only): $3.50
Payable through Paypal or major credit card for instant PDF download. NOTE: PDF download links are sent to the Paypal email address that you supply during purchase. If you have any problems downloading your PDF pattern purchase (this can sometimes happen if you are using a mobile device or tablet), please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I am more than happy to email your PDF pattern purchase to you.
My patterns are also available for sale via credit card at:
Beads used in the photo above:
• Approximately 250 size 11/0 Delica beads: Miyuki Delica #34 Lt. Gold Plated
• Approximately 80 green 4mm bicone crystals: Swarovski Peridot
• Approximately 16 pink 4mm bicone crystals: Swarovski Light Rose
• Approximately 16 yellow 4mm bicone crystals: Swarovski Jonquil
• Approximately 16 blue 4mm bicone crystals: Swarovski Lt. Sapphire
For more online bead shops, check out my Online Bead Shopping page.