TILA CURVE BRACELETS
This pattern is fully illustrated with detailed step-by-step instructions for two Tila bead bracelets: one using seed beads, 3mm beads and Tila or Half Tila beads (top) and a second using just seed beads and Tila or Half Tila beads (bottom).
Stitch: Ladder stitch
Beads Used: Size 11 seed beads, 3mm beads and Tila or Half Tila beads
Approx Finished Size: About .5 inches (top) to one inch (bottom) wide to desired length
Pattern Price (Downloadable PDF only): $5.00
Payable through Paypal or major credit card for instant PDF download. NOTE: PDF download links are sent to the Paypal email address that you supply during purchase. If you have any problems downloading your PDF pattern purchase (this can sometimes happen if you are using a mobile device or tablet), please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I am more than happy to email your PDF pattern purchase to you.
My patterns are also available for sale via credit card at:
Beads used in the photo above:
• About 200 size 11/0 seed beads: Miyuki #457 Bronze
• About 26 Tila beads: Matte Metallic Sage TL-2008
• About 120 3mm fire-polished beads: Czech Light Montana Blue Vitrail
• About 200 size 11/0 seed beads: Miyuki Nickel 11-0464A
• About 26 Half Tila beads: Nickel Plated
• About 120 3mm fire-polished beads: Czech Metallic Green Turquoise Picasso
• About 600 size 11/0 seed beads: Miyuki #457 Bronze
• About 64 Tila beads: Matte Metallic Sage TL-2008
• About 700 size 11/0 seed beads: Miyuki Nickel 11-0464A
• About 76 Half Tila beads: Nickel Plated
For more online bead shops, check out my Online Bead Shopping page.